The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Love them goats!
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We're trying to prep the barn for stall mats...and the boys were getting in to everything...LOL!!

They finally gave up after getting shooed away for the bazillionth time, and decided to take a nap in their Igloo. ;)

Attachments

·
Love them goats!
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! :)

They are such nosey little things...they knocked the wood over, tried chewing the extension cord, dumped a box of nails...I could go on and on...LOL!! :rolleyes:

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
I bet! they say curiosity killed the cat, but I wonder what curiosity did to the goat!

·
558 Posts
Your boys are adorable as usual. Goaties are pesky sometimes. Anytime I squat down to do something they are always in my face. Gotta love em!
When is the new boy coming? Did you decide on a name. If you already posted, I missed it.....

·
Love them goats!
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks goatiegirl! :)

The breeder is going to contact me when "Baby Goat" is ready to come home.
And the new little guy is still nameless...I'm having a tough time deciding on a name for him.:confused:

·
558 Posts
Im sure once you get him home and get to experience his personality something will stick! Probably better that way anyway. We named our Amber the day we got her a while it is a nice name, it just doesn't suit her or seem natural to call her that. We all end up calling her Bebe all the time.

·
Love them goats!
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's probably what I'll do...see what fits him.
I was lucky that Arthur and Merlin's names are perfect for them, since I had them named before I even met them. ;)

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
They're getting so big too! Seems like anything you bring into their area they think is for them... I've had to chase down a picky kid before that grabbed my screw driver and took off with it... goats are certainly very entertaining :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts