Little over a month to go. Pics!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Epona142, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    This is Hope, some of you will probably remember I bought her "likely bred" but she wasn't. So I went out and got Buckly and he got the job done! She is due next month around the 20th. She is getting very plump, she is long and deep so its hard to tell in pictures. Her udder is growing by the day. I can hardly wait!

Sorry for the terrible pictures, she wanted to be in my face (of course) so I tossed out some pellets just to get her attention off me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let's start the guessing game! I am praying for twin does! :girl: :girl:

Edited to add: Oh urgh look how ugly my pens look. Forgive me, its winter, which in Texas means RAIN. :GAAH:

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    haha if that is a messy pen mine is a disaster! :sigh: But I then remember that they are animals and you cant expect them to poo pee and eat neatly :GAAH:

Beautiful pudgy little Hope

3. Epona142

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Ah, if only! Could just imagine it, nice neat little poo piles for me to clean up. :greengrin:

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Hope is looking great! And I do believe she just may be hiding 2 in there!

Hmmmm...neat little piles of goat berries, not if you live on a hillside like my goats do....they roll to the gate!

5. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    ... i love southern california..

since the snow fiasco.. we haven't had anything bad and its been in the 60's

my pens are clean and dry...for now

it also helps that i've only got a few in each pen

6. Epona142

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    I love feeling the babies, I'm hoping there are twins!

You should have seen my pens last week pure MUD! I actually went out there and scraped a ton of it up so it could dry out. It's so much better but I wish there was grass! Luckily there's only three of them in this pen and its fairly big, even with all the chickens. Buckly's been moved to his own pen finally.

:clap:

Her udder is so hairy you can barely see that its there . . . but if you look close you can see a teat in there ha. It just keeps on growing, I can remember how big it was when I got her! (She was in milk.)

7. Epona142

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Today we felt TONS of kicking! :stars:

There must be two in there, with all those little kicks. I am so excited.

8. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    beautiful girl!!! I hope she has twins for you :girl: :girl: (we are wanting girls... right??) Keep us posted!! And it is always fun getting to feel the babies move! :greengrin:

9. Epona142

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Yup, we want does! Today her ligs were softer. I can tell I'm just going to go nuts when February rolls around. :hair: :greengrin: