The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
OH, Happy Birthday LIZ, I hope you have a wonderful day. :birthday: :birthday: :balloons:

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Aww, Thanks guys :oops: My day is going great so far! Hubby got me these awesome candles and shades to go with them......I just love the scent...Mandarine/Cranberry....enjoying my day off with my girls and thanking each of them for NOT giving me quads( poor Stacey has her hands full!) Right now, I'm making myself a batch of chocolate icecream and hanging cheese to drain....all while enjoying my birthday candles! :grouphug: You are so sweet!

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Thank you all so very much! I really did have a great day! My mom called me at 9:13 tonight...the time I was born 34 years ago, really endearing to me that she does this every year! I enjoyed my day doing all the things I like doing. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Well, my sister was born at 5:15 am 27 March...75....so she doesn't get her phone call til 7:30 :love:

My co-workers are just the best bunch too...I got to work this morning and had a card given to me with a $120.00 TSC giftcard in it! I do work with the sweetest people!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts