Lizzie and Spot are here

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by trob1, Jan 8, 2009.

1. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Well it was a long day and a stinky ride home but we are here and here are the pictures.

Lizzie has surpassed my expectations. She is awesome and huge, they took such great care of her. To look at her now you would have never known that at 5 mo she only weighed 15 lbs and was the size of a 2 month old. I couldnt lift her so I bet she is 50lbs. Oh and she is bigger than the buck I got today and they are the same age. Granted he has been in deep rut and is thin from running the fence line.

I couldnt get a picture of Spots face as he had been in a crate for 14 hours and wouldnt take his head out of the hay. He was real glad to be home and out of that crate.

Attached Files:

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    She is very pretty!! And from what I can see - what a handsome man!!! Congrats!

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Wow she has grown! Jasmine weights under 10 pounds and was born in June so that puts her at 7 months. I'm holding out hope that we'll have a Lizzie in her. She is my only kid by Lark so I'd hate to pet her out. She was noticeably smaller than her sister and her half brother was huge. So it was just Jasmine like that. Fingers crossed she fills out!

Lizzie looks great! Congrats on getting them back!

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I'm so glad you got her back! She has turned out to be a big girl! And Spot looks as though his name suits him..lol

5. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    VERY pretty girl!!!! :love: And spots looks beautiful too!

6. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Wow, they are very flashy girls! Congrats!

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    awwwwwwww....she is so pretty... :love: :)

8. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Actually the spotted one is a buck I just got today.

9. DopeyOpie

DopeyOpie New Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Canada
    Lizzie is very pretty! I love Spots... well, spots :greengrin:

10. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    ok ... "getting them back' :? am I forgetting something or did something happen while I was on Vaca?

11. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    :shrug: Lost now after being gone so long. Stacey there is a post somewhere about me getting the chance to take back a doeling I gave away due to her being so small. But Spot however is the buck I purchased. I just happened to get the on the same day so combined the post with pictures.

12. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yes I am feeling VERY lost *pout* I am STILL reading through posts :sigh: It has been a couple hours now, I may just call it quits soon and just hang with the fam (but I have been doing that all week :wink: )

Congrats on the goats -- forgot to say that in the first post I think

13. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    BTW... Didn't you say you were getting two from that lady... two Does? Or maybe I am lost as well :?

14. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    :( Nope I did not get her pygmy buddy. Hubby said he didnt think I needed to get her, that I should stick with the Nigerians.

15. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Oh... I am sorry Teresa :hug:

16. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh thats sad, but I am sure it is for the best.

17. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Lizzie is a very nice looking girl! And that buck is so flashy with all those spots. Congrats on getting them home! :)