The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because of the fire, we are trying to find a home for our llama. She is 8, not sure how to describe her color. She is dark brown and white, has some Appaloosa color on her. She is a real sweet heart. We are just giving her away to a good home. Please help us out so she can be at a forever home.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Not sure if you already found her a home but if not you can contact someone through South West Llama Rescue or South East Llama Rescue and they would take her.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She's been with llamas, horses, goats, chickens, and ducks.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. My husband and I were judging a goat show in Gunnison and spent a week there since we will be moving there soon.

·
Premier Colorado Nigerian Dwarf Breeder
1,092 Posts
ewwwww - we are looking at places to move to in 3 years and Gunnison/Salida are on our radar. Having Black Mesa Res. very low isn't a plus but love the area. My only concern is it being so cold. But we love running the mountain trails, skiing, hunting, ....... and I do have a cow mare who needs cows to work.

K - that got out of hand .... :D

Do they need any special care? Hooves? My mare needs a buddy and she could be preggers so I don't want her to loose it by any ?

I'm headed to N.M. till mid next week but should be around a computer.
My livestock is in Penrose. Do you have pics?

TTYL,

·
Super Moderator
58,223 Posts
Basically trim nails like you would a goat but only the nail. Shear once a year. CDT once a year. Worm as needed unless you need to do meningeal worm prevention.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She is still available. I will try and get pictures of her today

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Picture of Llama for sale

Here is a picture of Tina. This is when we got her. We have since shorn her and she is growing her fiber back.

·
Premier Colorado Nigerian Dwarf Breeder
1,092 Posts
Opps = sorry for the slow response.
Too much on my plate.:D

My 2 legged kids think I'm crazy to get a llama so I've concluded I need a mini donkey.

I figure by now she has a home but did want to let you know I didn't forget. So use to getting PM on stuff. :eek:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No worries :) donkeys are cute.

She is still in need of a home. So if you know of anyone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts