The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we're about a month away from these girls due dates! So excited.

Lola- Due February 19. This is either her 2nd or 3rd kidding and her first with me. I believe she kidded twins last year.

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Organism Working animal

Twig Grass Terrestrial animal Tail Fungus

Freedom - Due February 21 - Her third kidding. First with me. She kidded triplet bucklings last year.
Eye Plant Working animal Fawn Terrestrial animal

Fawn Grass Terrestrial animal Groundcover Boar

They seem bigger to me than the pictures show :ROFLMAO: Especially Freedom.
Pardon the rough and bleached coats. They came to me copper deficient. We're working on it, and they are actually both looking a bit better.
Sooo excited for babies again.

This is the buck they are both bred too. His name is Harlow and he is registered. He's my friends buck. It'll be fun to see what he throws. Last year he was pretty young and only bred one doe. She kidded quad doelings. So we shall see what he produces.
View attachment 220320
Plant Goat Goat-antelope Terrestrial animal Feral goat

·
Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
2,680 Posts
Such gorgeous girls!! Harlow is very handsome as well! Can't wait to see all the darling kids your girls will soon have!! 💕

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They're both absolutely gorgeous - I love Freedom's back stripe! My Maria is due February 19th also. She's almost exactly the same size and shape as Lola right now.
Thank you so much for your kind words 😊 I absolutely love them both, and Freedoms coloring I’m especially in love with! How neat they are due the same time! Best wishes for your Maria!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts