The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ok so we are on day 131, she is due 145 the 18th. She is big and her udder is filling up, ligaments are soft, no discharge yet. What do you guys think she will have??

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
twins only huh? I am thinking triplets maybe quads, I guess the pictures really dont show how big she is. She is HUGE, compared to what she normally looks like, she is HUGE!!!!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: LOLA KIDDED!!!

Well, I did my usual, check everyone while they were lined up eating, checked lola's ligaments not expecting much and low and behold they were gone.... and I mean GONE! I was like, oh ok time to put you in the kidding pen! And liz you were right, 2 girls and a boy, they are adorable!! I am beat as it is 1 am right now and I just got done making sure everyone got a gooooooooood full belly and were all ok. I will get pics asap in the morning, I still owe you guys pics of Moonbeams.....my bad! :roll: :roll: time seems to fly when your having fun!!

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Congratulations SSF. I am glad I did not guess. I would of said you had a bit of time also. I would never of guess she was that ready, but them again there is nothing like seeing and feeling the goat for yourself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts