The Goat Spot Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Try to memorize: Tap More Quote Right or TMQR Taking a single key word (or letters) from each step and memorizing the string helps me to remember how to follow the sequence
Good advice. I just did it again but deleted the other one I had in here. Maybe I’ll keep doing that when I reply and deleting the one I don’t need until it sticks in my brain.

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Hi! So glad you jumped out and joined us! Welcome to TGS! Your little ones are gorgeous! All of us are learning here. No one knows everything. Thats what makes this so much fun. If you raise goats, believe me, you learn as you go! They can come up with the most frustrating situations & crying with laughter over their antics. So...glad you are here to share your lifes experiences with all of us.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi! So glad you jumped out and joined us! Welcome to TGS! Your little ones are gorgeous! All of us are learning here. No one knows everything. Thats what makes this so much fun. If you raise goats, believe me, you learn as you go! They can come up with the most frustrating situations & crying with laughter over their antics. So...glad you are here to share your lifes experiences with all of us.
Aw, thanks so much!

I love that you all (even the well versed) are still asking questions. I especially love that you answer them (because I seem to have 3 new questions pop up for every one little thing I finally figure out). And what sets this site apart from any others I’ve seen or been a part of, is how people seem to leave their egos and judgments at the door and are here to support each other. Glad I stopped lurking.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I am pretty excited. Luckily the hatchery worked with me my pushing the date back a bit because I have to go out of town for a wedding the 6th and will be back sometime on the 7th (though I’ll have someone here in case they turkeys get here before I do).
Then a week later, I get my goats! It’s going to be a crazy month. I’m nervous and excited.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts