Long time no see (or chat)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by marie_martin, Oct 22, 2007.

1. marie_martin

marie_martin Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Grenada, Mississippi
    This is marie from Mississippi. I have not seen or chatted with you guys in so long. Glad to have found you guys. Hey Stacey Roop and all. Thanks for letting me join. For those who don't know me, I live in Mississippi and raise registered and unregisterd nigerian dwarf goats and have a backyard full of chickens as well. Nice to meet those of you I have not met in the past. Look forward to chatting with everyone.

Marie
    http://www.freewebs.com/downsouthminis/

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    hi marie, how is the little herd coming? I think the last time we talked a few of them were a little sick (or am I mixing your goaties up with someone elses?)

3. marie_martin

marie_martin Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Grenada, Mississippi
    Hey girl

They are all fine. I am down to 4 does (two registered, and two unregistered) and one registered buck and a registered buckling. I have just bred the four does, it is the first time for all. I think you are remembering me asking alot of kidding questions, I was new to all of that and had lots of questions. I am hoping that I am a bit more experienced this time around. I have only seen two of the does stand for my buck but I left him in with the group a couple of days to be sure. Hopefully he made his way to the others when I wasn't looking. We will see in a few weeks. How are your goaties doing? Hope all is well. Take care.

Marie

4. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    marie_martin- it is good to see your name here. Welcome- it's just like home.

5. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
  6. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Glad you joined us Marie.

7. marie_martin

marie_martin Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Grenada, Mississippi
    Thanks so much

I really appreciate the warm welcome. I am sure I will be asking lots of questions again. My memory sucks. So I have to keep asking the same things. And you know every doe is different. Thanks again.

Marie

8. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Hey Marie, Glad to see (in type) you again.

9. MissMM

MissMM New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    McGregor, MN
    Thank you, thank you, thank you Stacey. I only lurked in the Goatweb Coffeeshop, but missed it terribly when no longer available.

I told Stacey I felt like a first- time, 9 months pregnant lady who found out her OB is on vacation.....

All is well with my goaties, but I feel better knowing there's still a place to go for fast advice in case something goes wrong.

:D mmm

10. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yah a lot of people felt that way - so I am glad I started this to give them a comfort blanket :D

11. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
  12. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Welcome Welcome Welcome!! Jasmine is such a cutie!