The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is marie from Mississippi. I have not seen or chatted with you guys in so long. Glad to have found you guys. Hey Stacey Roop and all. Thanks for letting me join. For those who don't know me, I live in Mississippi and raise registered and unregisterd nigerian dwarf goats and have a backyard full of chickens as well. Nice to meet those of you I have not met in the past. Look forward to chatting with everyone.

Marie
http://www.freewebs.com/downsouthminis/

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey girl

They are all fine. I am down to 4 does (two registered, and two unregistered) and one registered buck and a registered buckling. I have just bred the four does, it is the first time for all. I think you are remembering me asking alot of kidding questions, I was new to all of that and had lots of questions. I am hoping that I am a bit more experienced this time around. I have only seen two of the does stand for my buck but I left him in with the group a couple of days to be sure. Hopefully he made his way to the others when I wasn't looking. We will see in a few weeks. How are your goaties doing? Hope all is well. Take care.

Marie

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Hey Marie, Glad to see (in type) you again.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Thank you, thank you, thank you Stacey. I only lurked in the Goatweb Coffeeshop, but missed it terribly when no longer available.

I told Stacey I felt like a first- time, 9 months pregnant lady who found out her OB is on vacation.....

All is well with my goaties, but I feel better knowing there's still a place to go for fast advice in case something goes wrong.

:D mmm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts