The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
WOW! :drool: If you ever decide to sell her, I'm sure someone who breeds Mini-Nubians would be glad to take her in. Her udder is definitely a 10/10

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! I am just so pleased! Looking at the pics...it's just hard to believe that's my goat! Drooling over the LakeShore and Kastdemur animals all this time and now I have one with those bloodlines and she looks fantastic! It's a dream come true! :clap:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think she'll do really well in the show ring this year! I plan on her being my showmanship goat. She is also really patient with me on the milk stand, which is good because it takes me a little while to milk her out! :p

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Holy crap that's a gorgeous udder!!!! Talk about near perfect!!! She'd be a keeper in my book most definitely and she'd be in the show ring!!!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone! I am very excited about her this year!

I found a yearling pic of her sire's paternal sister, SGCH Lakeshore-Farms Hearts Extasia 1*M, and I think Flicka looks quite a bit like her...udder and structure. :greengrin: Here is where I found the pic: http://www.caprinelakenubians.com/sires.html The buck is Lakeshore-Farms Ace Expedia...he is second on the page.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts