Look what I got

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by trob1, Mar 6, 2008.

1. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    It is almost spring when chicks are at TSC. I couldnt resist so I got 8 cute little fuzzy wuzzy's

[​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    AWE!!!!!!!

Chicks are so cute!!! :love:

3. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

ah they are so cute. we get ours in at the end of the month. One of the guys i work with gets annoyed by all the peeping. We keep bigging him, grabbing a dog toy that peeps and leave it on his desk peeping.
    beth

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I just love chicks, but then they grow up. I guess because as a kid we raised over 10,000 birds, and I get very tired of them. But you can never get tired of them when they are chicks, they are so darn cute.

5. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    aww...
    they are so cute. When I was younger I used to always raise baby chicks from TSC.

6. SouthernSky

SouthernSky New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Orangeburg,SC
    They're adorable. I got home from TSC awhile ago & I ended up getting 6 little chicks myself. They were way to cute to pass them all by- LOL!!! :greengrin:

7. gerald77

gerald77 New Member

Feb 13, 2008
    oklahoma
    yeah, i fell victim too, only it was at orscheln's. just like a tsc or atwoods. here are mine a few weeks after i got them and when i first got them. they're are so dang messy. but i just had to have them. i have read many posts elsewhere about others who have fallen victim to the little chicks at tsc. your chicks are so cute! [attachment=1:bfgkxlb6]091.JPG[/attachment:bfgkxlb6][attachment=0:bfgkxlb6]kittens and chicks 005.jpg[/attachment:bfgkxlb6]

Attached Files: