The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
ah they are so cute. we get ours in at the end of the month. One of the guys i work with gets annoyed by all the peeping. We keep bigging him, grabbing a dog toy that peeps and leave it on his desk peeping.
beth

·
Premium Member
10,557 Posts
I just love chicks, but then they grow up. I guess because as a kid we raised over 10,000 birds, and I get very tired of them. But you can never get tired of them when they are chicks, they are so darn cute.

·
Registered
123 Posts
They're adorable. I got home from TSC awhile ago & I ended up getting 6 little chicks myself. They were way to cute to pass them all by- LOL!!! :greengrin:

·
Registered
55 Posts
yeah, i fell victim too, only it was at orscheln's. just like a tsc or atwoods. here are mine a few weeks after i got them and when i first got them. they're are so dang messy. but i just had to have them. i have read many posts elsewhere about others who have fallen victim to the little chicks at tsc. your chicks are so cute! [attachment=1:bfgkxlb6]091.JPG[/attachment:bfgkxlb6][attachment=0:bfgkxlb6]kittens and chicks 005.jpg[/attachment:bfgkxlb6]

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts