Lookie what I just bought for my babies!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by nesluopetan, Feb 17, 2010.

1. nesluopetan

nesluopetan New Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Utah
  2. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    They're going to LOVE that! I can't wait until I find one like it for my babies

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    LOL...They will have a blast!!

4. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Show us pictures of them playing on it when you get it! Please let us know how they like it. :D

5. nesluopetan

nesluopetan New Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Utah
    I keep my eye on this site every day.. Then if a good deal comes around I hurry and snag it.. My goats will have more play toys than most peoples kids by the end of this summer.. :greengrin:

I always keep my eye out for a plastic one.. There is some really cool wood doll houses and treehouse type playhouses but I don't want the goats to get sick from the paint or having to deal with the wood rotting.. Hopefully they like this.. I can't wait to set it up.

Nathan

6. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    How cool is that.....they will love it!

7. nesluopetan

nesluopetan New Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Utah
    I had to offer the lady 250.00 instead of 200 because some other lady wanted it.. So I am sure this other lady hates me right now but oh well.. When I seen it I knew I had to get it. I will post pics once it's all set up.. Cant wait to see them playing on it.

8. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Good get for your babies, you're all going to have lots of fun!

9. logansmommy7

logansmommy7 New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    I have a smaller castle/slide thing for my kids that they have outgrown...I spent like 200 bucks to buy it but I think the goats would enjoy it...maybe I will give it to them in the spring-when all the blasted snow melts...I think my young boys would definitely love it-they are always climbing on stuff!

10. nesluopetan

nesluopetan New Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Utah
    i set it up out there and they are loving it so far.. playing king of the platform.. seeing who can stay on there the longest without getting knocked off.. I will have to get some video for you guys.. they seem to like it so that's good..

Also, I can't access private messages.. is there somehow i can turn them on so I can read / write them?

11. Ok, I have one word...Spoilt...lol

They will love it...can't wait for PICS!!

12. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    sorry will unlock you so you can access PM's its been a crazy week for me I know Im behind on forum stuff

13. nesluopetan

nesluopetan New Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Utah
    i hear ya.. been way busy for me at work as well.. I am buried. but my goats and this goat forum is how I relax so here I am. lol

14. Well, we are glad to have you!

15. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    HeHe...spoiled goaties....LOL :greengrin: :hi5: