Looking for 2 show quality Nigie does (anywhere)

Discussion in 'Dairy Diaries' started by myfainters, Feb 26, 2011.

1. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    My mom is looking to add 2 show quality does to her herd. She would LOVE moonspots and polled is a definite plus but mainly she wants to win! LOL :laugh: Yes, i think I've created a monster. :ROFL: :slapfloor: :doh: She is just starting to show and needs some show prospects. MUST be from a tested herd. (would prefer CAE, CL and Johnes)

Please send me any adult does or doelings that you have available including dam udder pics and sires dam udder pics. and price. You can add them to this post or send them private....whichever you prefer.

Thank you for your help!

2. quakingcanopy

quakingcanopy New Member

Feb 21, 2011
    Bay Area, CA
    Jess...

Have you looked at Castle Rock? You're not TOO far and her heard is very impressive. Every show I have been to where they show their goats they consistently place in the top 3 of all the classes and not up against no-name breeders, but other good ones! They also have linear appraisal and milk scores to back the reputation.

See them here...
    http://www.castlerockfarm.net/index.html

Be happy to give you more info if you'd like!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
  4. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    try jena williams at urban acre's farm.. she's local ( in poway) and she does very very well at all our local shows as well as nationally. she has TONS of moonspots and blue eyes out of nice lines

5. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

I know castle rock has a TON of babies for sale right now! I would go there.

Also Jena is super nice and has some girls for sale too!

I dont know of anyone with adults for sale, but most breeders have kids due from now to summer

6. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i think jena is closer than sarah is