The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are a lot of threads already out there on barn cams, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for, so I just wanted to make sure before I give up and buy an audio only baby monitor.

I have no electricity in my barn and my wifi won't reach. Are there any completely battery operated, non wifi barn cameras that I could use for kidding? I couldn't find any. If I'm out of luck, do any of you have any recommendations for audio only monitors?

Registered
If it's less than 1,000 feet, you can find a video AND audio baby monitor to use between the house and the barn. However, the field of view and image quality obviously are not as good. I use it if I have a few immenent does in jugs for a very cold night to check for activity or if a doe is in early labor and has chosen a delivery location I can let her be and monitor by camera until she begins hard pushing

Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe it's less than 100 feet. I wasn't able to find and battery operated, audio and video baby monitors. The ones I found were all wifi and battery or no wifi and plug in. Do you know of a particular company or model of one?

Super Moderator
Lol..I need to read slower..I thought the title said Barn CAT qith no wi fi :heehee:

Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.