The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are in WI, southwestern. We need a buck to breed with our two Alpine does. Our girls were tested clean before we bought them last year and have never been exposed to disease. They have never been off our property, and no other goats has been here besides one from the same herd who tested clean last fall. We have never have worm issues.

We will barter for organic rabbit meat or organically fed rabbits, New Zealand Whites. (Or whatever you'd like to rent out the buck for).

We would like to "rent" a buck for a couple weeks and will provide pick up and drop off transportation to anywhere within a few hours from us. (Spring Green area.)

We do not need registered or purebred bucks as long as he is healthy and without known flaws in his gene line. Alpine, Toggenberg, Nubian or Oberhasli would all work great. Full sized, not minis.

Please message me if you can help us out. (You are welcome to come here and check out our place so you are comfortable and know we are clean and organic.)

Thanks.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I am trying to down size my herd. They are healthy and clean. I have several nice bucks right now and as we wrapped up kidding last week 21 out of the 24 kids are bucks. Three really nice Alpines - one this year and two from last. LaManchas galore! Would barter or trade. We are about an hour south of Rockford IL.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We will be kidding in 4 weeks. If I don't get a buck, I'll contact you so we can take a look at what you have. Thanks so much! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts