Looking for a goat I sold...in NW

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Victoria, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Victoria

Victoria New Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Vernonia, Oregon
    Hi all!! I hope everyone is doing great and all your critters too!!

I have a plea!! Yes, a plea I am putting out there, so I ask for help.

I sold a Registered Nigerian Doe earlier this year (spring) to a woman in the Columbia River Gorge area. The agreement was I would send papers after the goat was picked up..(long story the goat was in Portland, papers at my house about an hour away)
    So I didn't hear back from the buyer, tried to contact her, no reply. Well, it turns out the goat was sold again...with no papers...and I am worried!!
    Diji Farm is her breeder, Carol would love to buy her back, if we could just find her.

She is a coming three year old doe, black with random white markings, and blue eyes. Her tattoos are (L) Y6 (R) DIJI. Her name is Gredel. She was a bottle baby, so is very friendly. She is vocal, and has an obnoxious habit of climbing fences.
    I have pics of her on my web site the first on the home page, she is standing on top of my barn. There are also two pages in the photo gallery, in the "dotes" album. The pics are near the bottom of the page, the only black and white goat on there. http://www.victorycaprines.webs.com

Please let me know if you know of her, I would love to have her back with Carol, or catch up with her new owner to let her papers be with her.
    Thank you so much for reading this wordy post.
    Victoria

2. Victoria

Victoria New Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Vernonia, Oregon
    I found out last night she was sold to a Nigerian breeder! What a relief!! So now it a waiting game to hear from her.

3. Hush Hills Fainters

Hush Hills Fainters New Member

Oct 27, 2010
  4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I really hope things turn out well!

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California