The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for something to cover the top of my milking stand because the paint on the top of it is wearing off with the constant cleaning of it. I feel like I've seen peoples' stand with some sort of black mat on it. I don't need it to be cushy or anything, I just need it to be easy to clean. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
335 Posts
They sell stall mats at tsc that you could cut to size. Mine old one was made from 2 old mudflaps that I cut to fit and now I have a piece of conveyor belt that hubby drug home from a job somewhere. 🤣 But, the thin stall mats are not terribly expensive.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Any kind of sheet flooring or a couple of pieces of that click together flooring. I just asked for some vinyl on Freecycle and got plenty to do the inside of my chicken coop. Many people have scraps after renovating.Just ask around. Or one of those mats for boots and shoes if that is big enough.

·
Registered
6,376 Posts
You can get an extra large bath tub non-slip mat at Walmart or Target. They’re clear rubber and antimicrobial. OR, You can also use the plastic ribbed wide shelf liner, it has ribs on one side and is smooth on the other.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts