The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Nigerian dwarf doe. She will be living in a pen with a year old wether,two Pygmys that are over a year and two doelings. I have Pygmys right now but Im starting to get into Nigerians. She doesn't have to be registered but I would like her to be full Nigerian.If anybody knows or you have Nigerians please let me know thanks:)

·
Raising Nigerian Dwarf DAIRY Goats, registered wit
3,746 Posts
We breed registered Nigerians. All of our babies are sold but you can get on the list for next kidding season. You can call us at (618) 303 1938 to get on the list for next kidding season or go to our website at www.cadeslilfarm.com.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're goats are very nice looking but do you have any does that you might be selling as adults? Im kind of looking to buy a Nigerian doe this summer though so that's why I asked if you have any adult Nigerian does. Thanks:)

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have a doe in milk that will be available after she weans her kids. Registered with an outstanding pedigree. I can also transport for a reasonable cost.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a doe in milk that will be available after she weans her kids. Registered with an outstanding pedigree. I can also transport for a reasonable cost.
Do you have any pics of your doe? Where do you live and how much were you asking for? Thanks:)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LGfarm: I would love if you had some pics of your doe and how much your asking? Thanks:)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Asking $350, I will get pictures soon, I will work on getting pictures tonight when I have a hand to hold. I am located in central PA. Thank you.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you think you could ever drop the price down to $250? And your in central PA,I'm in Michigan. Are you going to travel that far? Thanks

·
3,746 Posts
We have no adult goats for sale at this time. We sold our 2 adults for sale this year already. Sorry.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats fine fishin816 but your goats sure were cute:p lol. And LG farm I'll have to ask my parents if I can pay that much. But do you have any pics of her? Thanks:)

·
3,746 Posts
We might have some more adult goats for sale next year. We are retaining so many kids this year we probably will need to cut back. Not sure if we will though.

·
3,746 Posts
Wait, ask your parents? How old are you?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm 15 lol. But sorry LG farm, I asked them and they said I couldn't pay for her and I need one closer sorry:(. And fishin816 i was planning to buy an adult doe this summer. Thanks for the offer though:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts