Looking For and one for sale

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Coraxfeather, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    My boss is looking for Mim Nubains and also Nigerias. She has a Petting zoo and they would be highly loved.

We also have Pongo a 7 month old tennesse fainted goat. He is a little buckling and very out going. I think she is selling him for a $150. He father is a reg tennesse fainter call Doc Holiday and is a great fainter. Pongo is not reg.

2. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Forgot to add that we are near Pittsburgh PA.

3. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Hey Ann, I doubt you's want to wait for very long, but if you's don't find what you want, and do wait ... then I plan to breed Tanzy to Presto once she's old enough. Should result in late summer / fall kid/s. Tanzy is nigerian x pygmy, and Presto is AGS Nigerian.

Liz has a registered nigerian doe, who she's having bred to a registered nigerian buck soon. However, she has promised me any doelings (I want to get 2 doelings hopefully) from the breeding that she sells, and I think she mentioned that she already has someone interested in a buckling if a buckling is born. But you can ask to be sure. I think she's breeding for March/April kid/s.

4. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    We need them for next season. We would like babies and would not mind a doe or a buck. My boss has been searchign for them aroudn here and believe it or nto they are hard to find.

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well if she ever goes near me again ............ I will have registered nigerians this year again. I plan to breed 3 does.

6. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Hum you are nto to far away. We will be in Dever next year about the same time. I think she woudl be glad to buy a few from you.

7. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    man too bad your in PA. my friend has three nigerian wethers for sale at 35 bucks each.. no one will buy them for anything.. one guy wanted all three for 10 dollars :roll:

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    There are a few breeders that may have kids earlier than mine are expected...these are registered nigi's...one is in Kittanning the other in Indiana. Email me if you need the links to their sites.....I also know of someone right now that has 3 wethers available..they are around 6-8 months old.

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    SDK - I hear you about wethers - I always dread looking at the sex of new goat kids. However I just got confirmation that I have a reservation for 3 wethers for spring kids. I made her a deal at "150.00" for all 3 wether kids!

10. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Liz my email is coraxfeather@yahoo.com send me the sight with the weithers for sale and also I will get you in touch with my boss about your kids.

11. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I know we are in Indina but if she is willing to come this far I have heard of someone has i think 4 for sale. I could probably get their # for you if you want?

12. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    if you are going to come to NJ any time soon there is a lady here in NJ who has two Nigerian Dwarf wethers. She is in Holmdel though which is a drive :shrug:

13. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Ok just to let you see what Pongo looks like. This was taken this week end.

14. FancyAppy

FancyAppy New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Hi! Is Pongo still available? Thank you!

15. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I know of someone else selling or possibly giving two wethers away here in NJ will let you know once I hear more from the lady.

16. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    CoraxFeather....I may have someone interested in Pongo....please check your email...if he is still available

17. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    He is still avable. Sorry I have nto gotten back to you all until now. I caught a cold and have been in bed most of the day. He is $150 and yes he is still up for sale. Warning to who gets him. he loves to be petted and played with and has to be at times the center of attection. He is a very out going little guy.

Liz my boss has nto gotten a hodl of her yet. We have had a few thigns that we need to get done on the farm.

18. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Hope tou feel better, Pancakes needs you...and thank you, I will pass along the info on Pongo. :hug:

19. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Have them call 724-968-2889 and ask for Debbie

20. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :hug: Thank you