Looking For Blue Eyed Pygmy Does For Sale in Texas

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by cjpup, Mar 10, 2008.

1. cjpup

cjpup New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    TX
    Hello,

Im looking for 3 blue eyed pygmy does, preferably breeding age. That are friendly and come from a disease free home. Do not have to be registered.

If you have any for sale, please either post here or go to http://www.FinePygmyPals.com and email me.

THANKS!
    CJ

2. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Pygmies do not have blue eyes but you might find a pygmy/nigerian mix with blue eyes.

3. cjpup

cjpup New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    TX
    Yes, I know. I just wanted more pygmy than nigerian so I said pygmy. I guess I should have been more clear. SORRY! :doh:

CJ

4. Duchesse

Duchesse New Member

Oct 31, 2007
    I thought so. I'm new to goats but I've been to the registration association to find out what the standards are. Isaw that they could be solid white but I never saw blue eyes noted for a pygmy.

A few weeks ago I answered an ad for a white blue eyed "pygmy" (per the owner's ad) doeling. Of course she wasn't registered. It sure looked like a pygmy, barrel shaped with a tannish/gold dorsal line down the back. She was beautiful anyway. The owner was a backyard breeder, her price was too high.

I would have :love: to have her just to add some more color to my herd without losing the pygmy conformation.