The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Im looking for 3 blue eyed pygmy does, preferably breeding age. That are friendly and come from a disease free home. Do not have to be registered.

If you have any for sale, please either post here or go to http://www.FinePygmyPals.com and email me.

THANKS!
CJ

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I know. I just wanted more pygmy than nigerian so I said pygmy. I guess I should have been more clear. SORRY! :doh:

CJ

·
Registered
213 Posts
trob1 said:
Pygmies do not have blue eyes but you might find a pygmy/nigerian mix with blue eyes.
I thought so. I'm new to goats but I've been to the registration association to find out what the standards are. Isaw that they could be solid white but I never saw blue eyes noted for a pygmy.

A few weeks ago I answered an ad for a white blue eyed "pygmy" (per the owner's ad) doeling. Of course she wasn't registered. It sure looked like a pygmy, barrel shaped with a tannish/gold dorsal line down the back. She was beautiful anyway. The owner was a backyard breeder, her price was too high.

I would have :love: to have her just to add some more color to my herd without losing the pygmy conformation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts