Looking for Fainting goats In PA

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by goat fever, Dec 14, 2008.

1. goat fever

goat fever New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Carlisle, PA
    I am starting to look for a Registered Fainting goat hopefully somewhere close to Pa. Do any of you know of any registered fainting goat breeders? We are looking for a doe for know. We have three other goats at the moment.

2. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    a_dazzler79@yahoo.com that is my boss's email and she has reg fainters. We live in Butler PA near pittsburgh. Her name is Debbie

3. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
  4. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I know my boss has a buck for sale now and we will have some babies soon. Our does are iven birth one by one right now. We also have mini fainters.

5. goat fever

goat fever New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Carlisle, PA
    Thanks for all of the great leads. We have put our a few emails inquiring about a couple does.
    I did email Debbie Coraxfeather. I will let you know if we find a doe. If you see or hear of anymore please let me know.

6. goat fever

goat fever New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Carlisle, PA
    We found one I will be bringing her home on Saturday. We will be naming her Tipsy and she is do to kid in March. Yeah for me. :leap: :cool:

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    congrats - now you know we are going to want lots of pics!

8. goat fever

goat fever New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Carlisle, PA
    Once she is home I will post lots of pictures of her. I wanted to let you know I found the breeder from the myotonic breeder list. We bought her Maryland from whitmore farms. She is orginal from Texas though. . Thank you all1965 very much for posting the myotonic goat breeders directory because that is how we found our newest addition.

9. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    You are welcome. I love this breed and am happy to help others find their love for them as well.

10. goat fever

goat fever New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Carlisle, PA
    Do you raise them too. We are just starting out with the fainters. So maybe I can ask you questions if any come up.

11. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    Yes I raise them. I have 30 including my babies. I love them. I have had them about 3 years now.
    Fire away with the questions.
    My website (still under construction) is http://www.titanfarmsfaintinggoats.com