The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!

I haven't been around for a while, it has been an insanely busy couple of months.

Anyway, I have run into a dilemma, and was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out. I have a Boer wether, who just turned 5 months old today. The farm that I am currently boarding him at has informed me that I'm not going to be able to board him with them this coming fall/winter. So now I don't know what to do, as I'm not able to keep him at my own house, and don't know of anywhere else in the area where I can board him at.

Is there anyone in the Boston, MA area or the Amherst, MA area that is willing to let me board my little guy with them?

He is extremely friendly, he is halter trained, and he absolutely adores being around people. I am willing to provide all of his hay, as well as his pellets, and take care of things like hoof trimming him as well as anything else he requires. I'm also willing to pay a reasonable monthly boarding fee to cover his care costs.

If anyone is at all interested, or knows of someone else that might be able to help me out, I would greatly appreciate it! I've attached a photo of him bellow.

Thank you so much in advance!

Attachments

·
Amber
1,339 Posts
What a cutie!

If you were down here in Texas I could help you.

Goodluck and hope you find someone!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts