Looking for "goat writers" - write blog posts about goat

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by minigoat, Jan 24, 2021.

1. minigoat

minigoat New Member

Jan 24, 2021
    EU
    Hi there,

I want to get quite a few posts written about goats for my website.

Instead of hiring a professional writer, I thought I'd ask here since this is the place to be if you're passionate about goats :)

I'm looking for someone who's passionate about goats and has some writing skills. I just need you to write about goat-related topics which I will give you.

Looking for long term cooperation as I plan to get dozens of articles written.

Let me know if you're interested!

Edit: I will pay for every article you write, of course :)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
    Iluvlilly! likes this.
  2. goathiker

goathiker I'm watching you Staff Member Supporting Member

Iluvlilly! likes this.

3. NigerianDwarfOwner707

NigerianDwarfOwner707 Well-Known Member

May 17, 2018
    East Coast, USA
    I currently run a natural goat care blog, if you are interested in any pointers or want to discuss things! Writing isn’t too tough if you have the passion, why not do it yourself? ;)

www.thegivinggoat.com

Iluvlilly! likes this.
  4. goatblessings

goatblessings Fair-Haven Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Southwest Ohio
    Both of the folks above do know their stuff - but be careful of people just offering opinions without scientific evidence to back up recommendations.

5. Ranger1

Ranger1 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2014
    Scientists don’t appear to like goats so a lot of the “research” just has to be done by struggling farmers figuring it out as they go.

JML Farms and Moers kiko boars like this.
  6. Caileigh Jane Smith

Caileigh Jane Smith Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2019
    Missouri, USA
    There are few things that I feel knowledgeable enough in the goat world to be able to write authoritatively on, but I am a good editor, if you are looking for editing help. I can send you examples of my writing, if you're interested. I have done newsletters, blogged for many years, as well as doing creative writing.

Moers kiko boars likes this.
  7. NigerianNewbie

NigerianNewbie Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2018
    Central NC
    Do you have a list of topics formulated already that could be shared in advance?

Moers kiko boars likes this.
  8. AndersonRanch

AndersonRanch Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2020
    California
    I will totally be a reference for goathiker! She knows her stuff and not just from doing her research on topics but she has had YEARS of hands on learning as well. I can not tell you how much I have learned from her in my 12 years of goats and to be quite honest how many goats she has saved of mine over the years. If you want good blogs with loads of truthful facts I would talk to her

Sfgwife and Moers kiko boars like this.