The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are getting a new pen and looking for some new additions! We are located in lancaster county PA. We would be willing to travel a few hours. I know this is not the best time of year to find kids so I'd be willing to wait and set something up for spring time. :) thanks

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
I'm on NH.. We have Nigies.. Don't know really how far we are though.. We could probably meet somewhere too...

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have 8 does that are due in November and we are located south of Harrisburg, PA. Let me know if you would be like to be placed on our waiting list.

Thank you.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LG farm- do you have a website I could look at? I would love to be be put on your waiting list!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
We would probably be willing to meet some where too ;)

And if the ADGA National show is in PA In 2015 I will possibly be going to that.. If you are still looking or looking to add then..

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CIWheels, yes, you are close as well! Do you have a website or any pictures of your goats? You'll have to let me know when they are born!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I actually am just starting to get my website together now so it's not quite up yet, but I do have some basic pictures. The bred doe in the first two pics is the tri color doe and the third pic is of the second bred doe. I have a picture of the second all set up put I'm having having issues loading the picture onto this computer from another one so I can get better pictures of them both tomorrow morning so you can look at their conformation.. That last one doesn't really do my doe to much justice lol

Attachments

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I actually am just starting to get my website together now so it's not quite up yet, but I do have some basic pictures. The bred doe in the first two pics is the tri color doe and the third pic is of the second bred doe. I have a picture of the second all set up put I'm having having issues loading the picture onto this computer from another one so I can get better pictures of them both tomorrow morning so you can look at their conformation.. That last one doesn't really do my doe to much justice lol
They are very pretty does! I love the tricolored one especially! I'll PM you my email address so you can send me more pics and let me know when the kids are born :) thanks

·
Registered
173 Posts
LG farm- do you have a website I could look at? I would love to be be put on your waiting list!
Unfortunately, we don't have individual animals listed on our website right now, winter project, but if you let me know what you are looking for, I can put that on the waiting list also. Thank you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts