The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have an extra L sitting around for the small animal tatoo -- would be a 300# letter size.

I purchased it from Jeffers along with the others but they must have had a bad batch because the replacement is the same larger size like the one I received first.

I am going to call them again and see if I can get this sorted out but I thought I would see if anyone did have it.

And anyone wanting a larger L -- 4 up and 4 down (prongs) you are welcome to the one I have.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
I'm pretty sure Jeffers sells individual letters. When I ordered my set I got a complete alphabet, 2 sets of numbers since I bought two sets of pliers and I also ordered an additional "S", "G", "M" & "1" for my herdname.

Sometimes I wish I had a whole other set of the alphabet for goats I buy who aren't tattooed. Like Hera, BZZ in her left ear. I don't have 2 "Z's" so it made for fun doing her. LOL

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did end up getting the correct L eventually. I now have the size L for the larger tatoo kit. I can send it to anyone who wants it. I have two of them (they sent the wrong size twice).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts