Looking for Tatoo letter "L"

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale' started by StaceyRosado, May 28, 2008.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Anybody have an extra L sitting around for the small animal tatoo -- would be a 300# letter size.

I purchased it from Jeffers along with the others but they must have had a bad batch because the replacement is the same larger size like the one I received first.

I am going to call them again and see if I can get this sorted out but I thought I would see if anyone did have it.

And anyone wanting a larger L -- 4 up and 4 down (prongs) you are welcome to the one I have.

Thanks

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I'm pretty sure Jeffers sells individual letters. When I ordered my set I got a complete alphabet, 2 sets of numbers since I bought two sets of pliers and I also ordered an additional "S", "G", "M" & "1" for my herdname.

Sometimes I wish I had a whole other set of the alphabet for goats I buy who aren't tattooed. Like Hera, BZZ in her left ear. I don't have 2 "Z's" so it made for fun doing her. LOL

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I did end up getting the correct L eventually. I now have the size L for the larger tatoo kit. I can send it to anyone who wants it. I have two of them (they sent the wrong size twice).