The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have the M537...I think that one is probably pretty close to being the same quality; the mega pixels may be more, or less than the one I have (mine is 6.2); it is a nice multi purpose camera that takes decent photos, and videos. I am not sure how it lasts longevity wise, as I have only had mine for a few months (got it in a bundle package with, with our laptop). It's far from 'top quality' but it is a decent little camera and is definitely portable. :wink: I like my small camera, but definitely won't trade it for my Rebel XT any day!!!

Okay, that one is 7.2 megapixels. It has a 16 MB internal memory; which isn't bad, but definitely doesn't store much!!!Hahaha...I have a 2GB card for mine...ENDLESS pictures can be taken on mine, and I never have to erase any, hahahaha.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh yes do purchase another card to go in it for picture memory. 16 MB is not enough!

I have a 1GB card so I can hold LOTS of pictures. I also got a free 128MB card when I purchased a 2GB card for my mom's camera - so I have that as back up just in case. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts