The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Amber
1,339 Posts
Yep click the link I love the ABGA online you can look up any animal by their ABGA #!

·
Banned
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was wanting to look up the pedigree of a goat. Is there anyway to do that? I could be over looking it somewhere? Not sure I havent spend alot of time on the ABGA website.

·
Administrator
84,683 Posts
I was wanting to look up the pedigree of a goat. Is there anyway to do that? I could be over looking it somewhere? Not sure I havent spend alot of time on the ABGA website.
It is this link, already posted above, put in the registration number to a goat in the blank area, (click search) this will bring up goats name, click on the name, it will open another page, then click View, this will bring up pedigree from there. You can click on each goats name and it will open up another page of information. ect
http://abri.une.edu.au/online/cgi-bin/i4.dll?1=212F292E06&2=2431&3=56&5=2B3C2B3C3A

·
Banned
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh ok I knew I was prolly missing it. I thought it was weird you couldnt see a goats pedigree if you had its ABGA # (silly me). Thanks guys, I spent 6 hours at an auction yesterday an I think I got too much sun lol. But I managed to get 135 T-post for 1.40 each YAY!! SO it was worth it.

·
Banned
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Holy cow!! It was at the bottom of the page an even said Pedigree. (face-palm)!! I feel even more silly now!! Thank goodness for you ppl Id be completely lost!! (I did laugh at myself though)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts