The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the doe I bought bred (Blondie) with an est due dat of 2/27 seems to be in labor. This morning I let her and Misha who is due next week on 2/30 and the 3 mommas that already kidded and their kids in the backyard and I noticed Blondie standing off by herself, not eating which is most unusual. So I checked and noticed that she seems less pregnant like th kid has move to birth canal, her bag has been full for a few weeks and she has some mucous stringing so I put her back in the kidding pen by herself for some privacy and she went in the shelter. I will go check her in a minute, but it is looking likely she will kid soon. Denise

·
Registered
417 Posts
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wish my girls would stop playing with me!!! I have 3 girls due sometime this week and they are driving me crazy! :hair:

Your a LUCK DUCKY!!!! :pray:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She had 2 kids, 1 boy & one girl. Everyone is healthy, but the little girl has ear tips turned up and they look like they are grown together like that. I haven't taken any pics yet because I need some batteries. I'll post some tomorrow. D

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
Congrats...I think the ear tips turned up in the Boers is common....I have seen some like that anyway. I cant wait to see pics of these precious bundles of joy!!! :leap:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Congratulations

1 - 14 of 14 Posts