looks like it is goobers turn

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by sixshooterfarm, Jun 29, 2008.

1. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Well her name is actually BRB Graceful demeanor...but goober fits her better. Her ligaments are still there but are super soft, this doe has a history of progressing fast, so once her ligs go soft you have to watch her! I shave her up today and am very very happy with how she looks, you see this is one of the good looking does...then a couple look crappy...anywyas I have some pics of her, let me know how many you think. She is bred to Brandywine Farms hercules.

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    If there are supposed to be photos they didn't come up for me....

She sure sounds like a Goober! LOL

3. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Guess I was being a dork....duh. Ok sorry here are the pictures!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    It is hard o say with out an "overhead" view, but I think she will give you :girl: :boy:

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    She is a purty girl!! Without a rear shot it's hard to tell how wide she is but going by her depth she'll have :girl: :boy: :girl: .....so hows the progress going??

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Looks like babies soon!!!! Good luck!!!

7. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    haha yay goob!
    PS

The little doe and buck and gia are super awesome.. and i absolutely love loki(his name) he is a houdini though.. so is su (vieni su)

8. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    What goats are you talkin about Sarah lol, I thought you named the buckling narcisusis or something like that lol. Oh and the little doeling lol. Sorry I am being retarded. I definently thing trips, she is deep and REALLY wide, so who knows. She has some discharge and just within the last few hours her udder has doubled in size. Her ligs are gone. I have a feeling that she will have them tonight. She isent doing much, she is eating, but I have a feeling she is will lay down and have them. I will keep you all updated, she will probably have them in the middle of the night lol..

9. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Ok well, she is peeing frequently and then turning around sniffing the pee then curling her lip lol. It is quite funny! THen she is talking like she is talking to her babies, baby talk I guess you want to call it. She isent really pawing or anything and dosent seem too uncomfortable, but her back will hunch slightly every once in a while. I dont know, we are making progress but I dont know if it will be tonight unless she steps it up a notch. I will go get some updated pictures. here real quick

10. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh boy sounded like you had a sleepless night! I hope she kidded for you and you were able to get a little sleep.

I love how she looks very deep doe and her udder is looking really nice

11. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    How is she doing now? Keep us posted.

12. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Well I know know that she is a drama queen, still no babies but we are very very close. She kept me up all night last night cause she was pawing and crying and doin the baby talk. I am watching her now and she is defiently close now lol. I am sooo tired it is not even funny! As soon as these little ones make and appeareance and they get eating and I know they are ok.....I will be :ZZZ: :ZZZ: :ZZZ:

13. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.

I bet you will but I KNOW you will do that AFTER you give us a update, RIGHT :question: :wink:

14. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    haha i did name him narcissus , but it didn't fit on his paperwork. and loki fits him better. loki is the viking god of mischief and fire. so since he is always getting out and being mischivious and he's so hot! haha

tell goober to have them already!!

15. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Well she is being a drama queen, we are almost there .....ugh I am tired lol. I can feel feet so I will come back in and give you guys yet another update when it happens lol!

16. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I really hope she is progressing! You can feel feet???? Were you in her to be able to feel the feet?? I pray she has an easy and healthy delivery :pray:

17. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
  18. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Here is to a happy and easy safe delivery. :thumbup: :hi5: :pray:

19. sixshooterfarm

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Well that wasent fun. We have a HUGE and I mean HUGE single buck..... :roll: :veryangry: I have bounced her and still feel something hard in there bouncing back, but when I reach in all I feel is placenta.... I am confused. Maybe she has a placenta for each baby??? I dont know but I am going to watch her and see what happens. Both momma and baby are doing good, baby is real cute, chocolate and white. I will get pics here soon

20. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Congratulations. That is great. Good thing you were there. Hope all will be fine and you can go get some :ZZZ: :ZZZ: