The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This doe make number 2 im getting but has the genetics to really help my herd. And her dams udder looks very nice :). Both her sire and dam have won in the show ring. The owner is working on finishing them. She was a bottle baby so very much under your foot goat. Which makes my kids happy lol. Her name is Garden 'N Goat Kimbra. Dam Kizzi's Kuties Annabelle, Sire: Heaven's Hollow Tedashi. Here is my website with her pedigree on it and a pic of her dam. Still updating it. 4th doe down :)
http://joybellfarm.webs.com/jr-does

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys i like her. Her rump maybe a bit steep but she seems to have the room between the hocks i need plus she is long.

·
Registered
29,854 Posts
very pretty...nice eye candy...:D

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I love her markings and her rump may straighten out as she gets older she looks like she is at that adolescent stage. beautiful face!!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She just turned 4 months today. So she could be starting going into the ugly stage lol. I notice it big time around 6 months.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
i love Cauldron, he put beautiful markings on his decendants. we have some of them and they all are spectacularly marked. i know it isnt supposed to make a difference in the show ring, but at least the judge will see you!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts