The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im praticaly broke but who could pass up this cute face with wattles :). She might be polled but there not sure yet. Anyway im so trilled to get her as ive been wanting a wattled goat forever. Her and Dillon will make pretty babies. I always said i wanted a polled blue eyed moon spotted and wattled goat lol. I want to bred to improve the bred but i also want to put a personal touch on my herd. Whats to says a polled, blue eyed, moon spotted and wattled doe cant have a awesome udder on her :). Well anyway dont want to start fights about that kind of stuff. So who wants to help give me name ideas? I thought about something to do with her wattles like jewel or gem or something. Or even candy because she is my eye candy well anyway anyone have ideas im drawing a blank.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Bright Eyes is the first thing that popped in my head when I see her.. She sure is pretty.

·
Registered
31,490 Posts
I have a pretty lamancha named Gemma : ) But when I see her I see Lizzie :D

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
O my so many good names. Ive been leaning toward Candy but then i seen a goat named Bling Bling but Lizzie and Jasmine is pretty. I also though of Glam Girl

·
Registered
22 Posts
First thing that popped into my head was "Patches".

My wife walked by and said the goat looks like a calico, soo... "Cali"?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys calico or Cali is already in use. I think I've decided jasmine but I might spice it up a bit and spell it Jazmyne. Her nickname will be Jaz or Jazzy. ;)

·
Registered
443 Posts
What a cute little doeling!!! Love her colors. I have never really cared for wattles that much until Patches came along. I think she's a cutie. Wattles have grown on me.....well, maybe not me. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
shes a beauty!!! i would love to have some blue eyed kids in my herd, but lost our only blue eye buckling to kidney stones this winter.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cute goats :) I like to have odd ball goats something that makes them different. Thats why i like wattles hopefully in a few yrs there will be a few wattled descendents in my herd from her. Jasmine is a pretty name still have not decided on a spelling but she will be a Jazzy girl lol. O btw i will hopefully be making a second post today :). I had a great chance to get a doeling that has awesome udders in her genetics and both her dam and sire have been in the show ring and made wins so she should be a great addition to my herd..

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I got her home last night finally had to keep putting it of due to gas money. She is so preety and worth the extra effort it took me to get her.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts