The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
59,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We moved Memorial Weekend to a new home. Gold Dust just didn't do well with the move. I threw everything at her and then took her in to the vet. We thought we got her turned around enough to come home today but she died on the way home from the vet. She was pregnant and due any day so I lost her kids too.

This has been a tough couple weeks. I also had to put my dog, Violet, down right before our move. She had a huge tumor in her abdomen that was taking up about 2/3rds of her abdomen and was leaking. So basically in the past 2 weeks we have lost 2 beloved pets.

Attachments

·
Registered
899 Posts
I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girls and unborn kids. You did everything that you could and they are out of pain now. I feel better when I remember that.

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,090 Posts
Oh, Karen! I just have no words ... how incredibly painful, horrible, and sad. I wish I could hug you in person. :hug: Please know I am praying for comfort.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I am so sorry for your losses. It is always heartbreaking to lose a pet, but two, that's just awful. Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Rest In Peace Gold Dust and Violet :angelgoat:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Oh, so, so, sorry! :(

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
I have lost about 8 animals these past two months, but I can't imagine what you have gone through. Knowing you, and how knowledgeable you are, I know you did the best you could for both of them. They are happy and at peace now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts