LOTS of photos from my brother's wedding

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by keren, Dec 14, 2008.

1. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
  2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    beautiful pics ... :love: ..his bride looked beautiful and your brother is so handsome.....

the kids are adorable.......glad it ended up OK....to bad the darn wind had to come up though... :roll: ..thanks for sharing... :wink: :) congrats to your brother and his new wife....:hug:

3. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    the page boys are two of my five nephews ... the little girls were somehow related to Kez (the bride) but I'm not entirely sure how.

Jacob and Kez are a good lookin pair, I'll agreee with that. The beach was amazing, those photos turned out great.

Sunday was dead calm would have been perfect for a wedding. Ah well, it happens :)

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    one more day.....for ...no wind.....oh well...... mother nature was jeaolous ...LOL :wink:

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh my gosh, I read the story at the end - I am sooo sorry that all of that happened on the wedding day. But they still looked like they were happy and having a good time.

I love the pic of your brother (??) and the little boy walking out into the water - that is priceless!

6. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    toth, my cousin Nat (who was the best man) put things into perspective for us.

When he gave his speech, he said Jacob and Kez were meant to be together, because on the day they got married, the earth shook :greengrin:

I should clarify the nephew page boys are not Jacob's boys ... they are my sister Rachel's. Jacob and Kez want to spend a few years enjoying each other before they have kids ...

That photo is my nephew Zack and his dad, my bil Ryan. I love it too.

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    beautiful pictures. Kez didnt seem fazed by all the changes as she was just beaming. Thats awesome.

They certainly will have a story to tell for years and years. I think it is the mishaps we always remember more then the smoothness.

At our pastor's sons wedding the flower girls cried their way down the isle and then the twin girls said "EWWWW" when they kissed! And that is all I remember of their wedding LOL

My sisters wedding was so easy that the only part that really stands out is somewhere along the line I lost her wedding shoes :doh: :(

8. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    oh wow nice pics

Tell your brothers wife she looks like Qwen Stefani.. just a little bit :shocked:

9. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    oh she was absolutely stunning :greengrin:

The only thing Jacob said was, the last 5 mths of planning went out the window in ten minutes, and they had spent a lot of money hiring umbrellas, marquees etc for the beach

the younger page boy was fine walking down the aisle ... until he saw mum who was doing the videoing ... then he burst into tears!

10. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Just beautiful! Your brother looked so handsome too. You must be so proud. Congratulations to them! Hope they have a long happy life together!