The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girls are growing and growing. Almost everyone is getting little udders too.

Bootsie 95 days

Angel 91 days

Charm 90 days

Dancer 91 days

Star 89 days

Stars cute little udder

Lava 76 days

There were 2 more but I couldnt get a good picture of either of them

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Re: Lots of prego bellies

oh we are going ot be on baby watch at the same time!! Some of those days are the same due dates as mine and others just a day earlier or later!! What fun! :greengrin:

it is cool to see others goats who are at the same stage in pregnancy.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Liz, Charm is a flashy girl but no blue eyes, she is brown eyed but I plan on breeding her next time to a blue eyed buck so hoping for a blue eyed that looks like her one day maybe.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts

I have Hera who is the roaned with white and she is blue-eyed but you lose the blue-eyes in the blue body coloring. She has extremely blue/sky blue eyes and you hardly notice for her body coloring.

·
Registered
37 Posts

Awwww! I love Charm and Bootsie! (Of course I love all of them!)

So can you tell right now that lava is bred? I have a ff that should be about 55 days and I don't quite know what to look for if she is bred or not. Mabye I'll post pics later if anyone thinks they could tell. It's driving me nuts.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Lots of prego bellies update 03/31/08

Thought I would update pictures on the 4 does I have due first. I just these 4 does C,D&T vac and so I took some belly and udder shots.

Bootsie 114 days bred and this is her second or third kidding.

Angel 111 days bred and this is her 4th kidding

Dancer 111 days bred and this is her first kidding

Charm 109 days bred and this is her first kidding

I am so ready for babies. I have 4 more does due to kid starting 2 weeks after these 4 and I will update their pictures in a few weeks when I do their shots.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Yea Charm is so funny she grunts and groans alot. I say you by a few days but we will likely be pulling our hair out together. LOL :hair:

·
Registered
3,837 Posts

I think several sets of multiples coming. Those deep body girls can hide more than you might originally think! :D

·
Registered
228 Posts

Yea Charm is so funny she grunts and groans alot
LOL. She comes by it honest. Mako starts complaining about 5 minutes after she's bred and doesn't stop until she kids. Charm's sister has to have encouragement EVERY day, twice a day just to jump up onto the milkstand that's a whole 20" or so off the ground. She gets to the stand and just groans like "how will I ever get up THERE?" They're so lazy :ZZZ:

But they're good milkers and sweet girls so I guess they're worth it. I hope Charm is just like them. :thumbup:

Kristen

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts

DEFINATELY looking like theres gonna be a good many multiples coming from your farm Theresa!! You and Stacey will be getting babies and all but 2 of mine are leaving! :tears: Ok,,,somebody just has to name a doeling after me if its born the 1st..lol

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts

oh thats your birthday??? I have a cousin Liz so that would get confusing but I could try a name that means the same thing or starts with an L

1 - 20 of 21 Posts