Lottery winner gives it to her goats!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by mrs. lam, May 25, 2010.

1. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Just heard about this ad had to share!

Beverly Evens of Anderson Cal. won $2 million dollars on a scratch off ticket. When asked what she was going to do she said she would use on her goats. :leap: She and her hubby do some rescue and are going to put up new fencing, buy goat toys and hay. Oh yea, they are going to get a new floor for themselves.

How great is that? When we heard it, my hubby looked at me and said, "You didn't tell me you won...Can I have a bass boat?"

Beverly, you must join The Goat Spot! You are my hero! :laugh:

Gina

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Yep... heard it a few days ago... on our local news channel....she lives semi... close to me.... I could belive it...this wonderful and amazing women... saves and rescues goats ....and has dedicated her whole life..... for these animals...she loves them dearly ...they mean the world to her...she scraped every penny to feed and care for them....she won the lottery and said ....the goats will get the money.... with feed supplies.... new fencing... shelter.....anything that they need she will provide for them..... she loves them that much.... :thumb:

3. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
  4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    That is way to cool! Who wouldn't spend it on goats? Lol

5. Perfect7

Perfect7 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    South Georgia
    A true animal lover! I think spending it on her goats is also beneficial to her because she obviously gets much pleasure in helping rescue goats. We need more people like her.

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    That is just the best.

7. ohiogoatgirl

ohiogoatgirl New Member

Jan 31, 2010
    ohio
    if i had $2 million i'd definitely spend it on goats!!! what a great thing to do!

8. Itchysmom

Itchysmom New Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Washington
    Looks like those goate will be well taken care of for a long long time. great lady!

9. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ