Louisiana State Fair Champions!!!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by debpnigerians, Nov 13, 2007.

1. debpnigerians

debpnigerians New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    north central Texas
    The Louisiana State Fair show was this weekend, and talk about a show!!! Over 170 goats entered, with breeders coming from as far away as Georgia and Tennessee. My girls did FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! winning 5 firsts, 1 second and 2 thirds, as well as Grand Champion Junior Doe and Reserve Champion Dry Doe! A young buck I bred and sold finished third in a class of 16, and another young buck who's out of a doe I bred took Grand Ch. Junior Buck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :leap: :clap: :laugh:

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Honey is gorgeous and SOOO long! They are both very worthy of their AWESOME wins!

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Congratulations on those great wins. Isn't it just a great feeling when you leave that ring with those honors?
    They are beautiful.

4. debpnigerians

debpnigerians New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    north central Texas
    How very odd....

I clicked on to view the replies and my pictures are gone... :confused: ......so here they are again! Don't know why they disappeared, but computers do the wierdest things from time to time.

5. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I can still see them.
    Goats look great!! Congrats!!!!!!

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I can see them also. I think you just want to see them some more, HAHA. They are very beautiful still and you should be very proud of them.