The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Share my girl Breeze :). First pictures are some baby pictures last picture is the most recent I have on my computer not yet 2. She just turned 3 on May 3rd, O boy has she changed and a BEAUTY!

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Actually here is a recent video of her in training this past March-April :).

This is the best...shows her attitude 41 seconds in...this is her being nice.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pic my sister sent to me while fixing my fence at work (05/20/13) the most recent but no the best. I plan on taking LOTS of new pics this weekend of horses..goats...dogs...cats the works!

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
O she is super cute!!! Sonny Dee Bar is known for throwing a lot of the excessive white on the Quarter Horses (hence my girls white) he was very successful in the Paint world.

I like the older foundation quarter horses...no "three bars", "Hancock", "Peppy", "Poco Bueno".

I like the Oklahoma Star, Midnight, Yellow Jacket, Peter Mccue, Leo...the old plow horses that really started up the name for quarter horses as being the horse that you could take out in the field and plow all day, then hook up on Sunday morning to go to church. Doesn't hurt that they have refined them a little bit, they still are tuff as nails.

Her breeding was more of an intention to get something as closely related to my gelding that was born and died on my parents place at the ripe young age of 32. Unfortunately she is the biggest snot in the world (coming from a very successful halter show line) but she is super smart and athletic...I have hopes she will grow out of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts