The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well yeah I guess I am a lurker
no wait, I havent even LURKED these last few months. FOr those of you that remember me and my goatlike creatures...

Whissy is due on May 16th so I thought I'd come back for a wee while. NO wait, I came back because Stacey's Sweet Pea had quads and that was like huuuh?!

anyway...

What day does that make Whissy on? I dunno. I'm out of the country, but will be popping back every few days - and will be home on the 17th and 18th so hopefully she kids then... parents are under strict instructions to take her to the vet if there is ANY problem...

I felt a baby moving in Whissy when I was last home a few days ago. Now that was cool.

Oh and Demi and Harmie are doing well too. We had a little issue with lice when I was home last... but they're all dosed and hopefully gawn :D

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no nonononon I'm not flight training :)

I'm all done and am now a fully fledged first officer flying for Aer Arann, but they went and posted me to the Isle of Man which is a little far from my farm...

however I'm going home on Tuesday for two days - whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and will see my goaties :D

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
BUG!!!! :leap: I am so happy to hear from you! Goodness...I thought you fell off the face of the earth. LOL!

Can't wait to see what Whissy has! :greengrin: :stars:

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
lesserweevil said:
/me made it to pilot just under 2 years ago.

:roll:

but yeah I was training on a specific aircraft :greengrin:
you were in "flight school" (or whatever you call it) still as early as last year when Whissy kidded ---- that is what I was talking about

1 - 12 of 12 Posts