1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
We bred a lot more does than normal this year but I think only a handful are pregnant so we'll see. The first doe bred is Kissimmee. She is due December 29th but showing like she's due a bit closer than that. An udder is already forming but I don't think there's any milk yet and she acting very uncomfortable. First freshener so I don't know what's normal for her yet. Excited to see her kids!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
image.jpg
image.jpg
Next Moonlight! She is Kissimmee's sister. She's due January 23rd of 2021 (her own birthday too). There is a chance she's not bred but can't for sure say right now.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The heat really made it hard to breed them this year but fingers crossed.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful does! Can't wait to see their Doelings! Sending you pink thoughts unless you want boys then send both pink and blue :)
Pink thought please, but we're trying our very hardest not to keep any this year.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
image.jpg
image.jpg
Kissimmee's due in about 3 weeks!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Moonlight is moving along well too
image.jpg

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have confirmed that Ebony is pregnant and due in January!
image.jpg

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
image.jpg
Paisley is pregnant also due in February

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh I love the facial expression. Like saying"what you looking at my jum for? Am I fat? Wait I cant see."
She was definitely offended that I was trying to take pictures of her big belly instead of her cute face.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
image.jpg
Today I set up the kidding pen. Kissimmee is due in a week but I think she'll wait to go on the 31st a full moon. I tried to give her a kidding hair cut but she would not allow it. She's gonna be a real challenge to milk :bonk:. Now I'm sitting in the kidding pen with her feeding her treats so that she gets used to it all. She's definitely a nervous nelly and there is a lot going on. I don't think I'll actually put her up in the pen overnight until she shows signs of labor.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 125 Posts