1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dog Carnivore Plant Working animal Grass
Dog Working animal Carnivore Grass Dog breed
Plant Tree Grass Fawn Trunk
We bred a lot more does than normal this year but I think only a handful are pregnant so we'll see. The first doe bred is Kissimmee. She is due December 29th but showing like she's due a bit closer than that. An udder is already forming but I don't think there's any milk yet and she acting very uncomfortable. First freshener so I don't know what's normal for her yet. Excited to see her kids!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dog breed Fawn Grass Terrestrial animal Snout
Plant Dog breed Grazing Terrestrial animal Fawn
Next Moonlight! She is Kissimmee's sister. She's due January 23rd of 2021 (her own birthday too). There is a chance she's not bred but can't for sure say right now.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The heat really made it hard to breed them this year but fingers crossed.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beautiful does! Can't wait to see their Doelings! Sending you pink thoughts unless you want boys then send both pink and blue :)
Pink thought please, but we're trying our very hardest not to keep any this year.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Goat Grass Terrestrial animal Working animal Grazing
Terrestrial animal Grass Working animal Plant Snout
Kissimmee's due in about 3 weeks!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Moonlight is moving along well too
Tree Plant Wood Trunk Fawn

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have confirmed that Ebony is pregnant and due in January!
Eye Dog breed Goat Working animal Terrestrial animal

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Vertebrate Mammal Dog breed Goat Grass
Paisley is pregnant also due in February

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh I love the facial expression. Like saying"what you looking at my jum for? Am I fat? Wait I cant see."
She was definitely offended that I was trying to take pictures of her big belly instead of her cute face.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Goat Mammal Goat-antelope Terrestrial animal Pet supply
Today I set up the kidding pen. Kissimmee is due in a week but I think she'll wait to go on the 31st a full moon. I tried to give her a kidding hair cut but she would not allow it. She's gonna be a real challenge to milk :bonk:. Now I'm sitting in the kidding pen with her feeding her treats so that she gets used to it all. She's definitely a nervous nelly and there is a lot going on. I don't think I'll actually put her up in the pen overnight until she shows signs of labor.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 125 Posts