·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
676CE19F-57B1-4CEA-A518-F9D72E11AF25.jpeg
75CC3A06-1BE0-416F-B76F-7A64C7D1CE28.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Moonlight's still going. She losing her mucous plug just now I'm thinking. I thought she had already lost it but I was mistaken. She keeps tricking me hopefully this isn't a test again. Baby or babies are kicking a lot. She's also eating everything in her path. Any guess on genders and how many? I think she might only have 1 or maybe 2.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I’m guessing Twins, one of each. :)
Go Moonlight! (Maybe she’s waiting for moonlight?)

Reactions: Ashlynn

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Reactions: MadHouse

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 · (Edited)
image.jpg
Just checked ligaments and they're softer than normal but still relatively easy to find. She's being more lovey than normal, I'm enjoying this. Also can literally make out a whole baby just by barely putting my hand on her side. It is kicking like crazy. The kids are still up very high too, but I know some of my does never sunk in before labor. Udder could stand more filling too.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Moonlight's having small contractions but they aren't frequent or consistent yet.
image.jpg

Also as far as Ebony goes: Kinda afraid she's gonna have quads. We've never had those before, but we'll cross that road when we get there.
image.jpg

And noticed some signs of mites or lice on her ear so am going to treat her right away for that.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Just found Yeti snuck into the buck pen through the fence. He wants to be someone’s herd sire already. He even makes the buck noise.

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 · (Edited)
Moonlight is killing me! Her udder has tripled in size now. I thought she was ready earlier, now I don’t think so, but she’s just gonna have to stay in the kidding pen for tonight anyways. About to “lose” one ligament but the other is still just soft.

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
I know I’m like the boy who cried wolf. Instead the girl who cried Moonlight’s in labor lol. Her ligaments are finally gone though. She’s eating everything in sight wouldn’t be surprised if she ate me too. The kids also look like they’re doing the wave at the baseball game in there. Never seen kids kick so much. Udder can’t get a whole lot fuller. She still hasn’t sunken in though. Maybe she won’t idk. Hasn’t had any noticeable discharge since last night, but had a lot two days ago. Her second due date is the 21st so I have to be patient, but just thought she was bred for her first due date because of her signs.

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 · (Edited)
Looks like she is getting close! :D Moonlight and the rest of your does are stunning!
Thank you! Have big plans to improve my herd next season via bucks they'll be bred with. I love these girls!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I know I'm like the boy who cried wolf. Instead the girl who cried Moonlight's in labor lol. Her ligaments are finally gone though. She's eating everything in sight wouldn't be surprised if she ate me too. The kids also look like they're doing the wave at the baseball game in there. Never seen kids kick so much. Udder can't get a whole lot fuller. She still hasn't sunken in though. Maybe she won't idk. Hasn't had any noticeable discharge since last night, but had a lot two days ago. Her second due date is the 21st so I have to be patient, but just thought she was bred for her first due date because of her signs.
She looks super close. Can't wait to see some babies!!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Moonlight’s udder looks ready I think!
Soon soon soon!
:kid::kid2::kid3:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
She’ll probably have it when I’m gone one day, but as long as they’re healthy I don’t mind coming home to them.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Oopsies! I was so focused on Moonlight that I forgot Ebony! For some reason I thought Ebony was due a little later, but just checked my dates and she’s due the same time as Moonlight. She is away by herself so I guess Moonlight will be getting a roommate (Ebony is Moonlight’s mom and bestie so it should be okay).

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 · (Edited)
I’ll need to double check but Ebony’s ligaments seem to be “gone” too. This will be her second freshening. Last year we didn’t breed her because she was too skinny from the triplets she had as a FF.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Oopsies! I was so focused on Moonlight that I forgot Ebony! For some reason I thought Ebony was due a little later, but just checked my dates and she's due the same time as Moonlight. She is away by herself so I guess Moonlight will be getting a roommate (Ebony is Moonlight's mom and bestie so it should be okay).
So far the off by themself sign hasn't failed me. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
image.jpg
Having contractions together

61 - 80 of 125 Posts