Lyric before and after!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Crissa, May 24, 2008.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I clipped Lyric last night (and a little this morning) so what do you think? OH and I'm not showing her left side because it's still not done. (the clippers were getting too hot)

Before.
    [​IMG]

After. (this is the best I could get while at home alone)
    [​IMG]

I'll get a set up picture tomorrow when I have help, but I have to go deliver some Kinders in a bit. :wink:

2. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    You did a nice job Crissa! Shaving is so hard to do :roll: They sure don't like to cooperate. I can't wait to start shaving mine! Hehe. Always so fun to see what is under all that hair.

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks. I shaved her last night for the most part so I didn't see how rough it actually was. :oops: She was a pain to shave, she didn't want me getting her back legs or face. :roll: Guess I can't really blame her though. She was fine for everything else though. So she still did better for it than I thought she would.

4. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    She looks good! :greengrin: Just make sure you don't wait too long to finish shaving her. I had to do a few touch-ups a couple days later on a doe once and I had to be careful or otherwise the touch-up spot would be shorter than the rest!

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks for the tip Jacque! I'll probably finish her after I pick out my show lambs tomorrow morning.

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    She's beautiful, love that fresh clipped look.

7. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    She looks great, Crissa!

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Wow you did a great job! She looks really well clipped.

9. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    She is so pretty!! She looks really nice clipped :)

10. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    If you are really motivated, you can come do mine any time you like- lol- she does look great.

11. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks so much everyone! Sorry I didn't reply sooner I was getting my horse and working with her. :greengrin:

ETR- You have no idea how much I'd actually probably enjoy that! :wink: I love clipping. But I've never done it en masse before. :shocked:

12. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio