Maddie's been off her food for about 5 days now, and sleeping alot. She does this occasionally (she's old - 11 this year). Well it had gone on a bit longer than normal, so last night I gave her some Nutrimol, Vytrate (electrolytes and glucose) and an antibiotic. This morning she is really crook. She's got cud all over her nose and mouth, seems like her cud is just constantly coming up. Her breathing is rattly also. I've given her some oil in case there's bloat or anything like that (although she's not at all big in the sides) and a friend is coming over later with some bicarb soda because I ran out! (of all the days for that to happen!). The thing that came to mind was poisoning, but she hasnt been out at all to get any poisonous plants etc. and no one has picked any to feed to her. Any one got any ideas? I'm really really worried about the old girl. If it wasnt a public holiday I'd take her to the vet.