Made my site

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by goatiegurl*Oh, Jan 18, 2010.

1. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    If you'd like to check it out you can see it here:

http://regalacresgoats.webs.com

The pics aren't the best but for now fuzzy pics will have to do :p Anything else I need to fix? Thoughts and opinions? I'm willing to exchange links also :wink:

2. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

LOOOOVE IT!!! :thumb:
    Cute pics!!!

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Great job...I like it as well.... love the pics... :greengrin: :love:

4. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    It looks lovely! I like the theme, and colors, and the goats are too too cute :)

5. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Nice site. Pretty does. WTG! :thumb:

One suggestion - is that your phone number on the home page? If so, I'd remove it before the Internet solicitor trolls pick it up and you start getting all kinds of junk phone calls. If someone from the Internet wants to contact you for legit purposes, they can email you and then you can decide whether you want to give out your phone # to that person or not. I see you have a contact link. That's good.

Deb Mc

6. nutmegfarm

nutmegfarm New Member

Dec 22, 2009
    NE Ohio
    The chocolate lamancha has some killa pedigree lines!!! i had that in my farm for a while and it did beautifully, hopefully you will get the same results! Anything out of Celtic-Knot with an XL is great!!! Good Luck!

http://nutmegfarm.webs.com/

7. KGW Farms

KGW Farms New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    Scales mound, IL
    I used the same "newspaper" theme for my site! It looks great. The longer you have it and work on it the better it will be. I remember when I first started mine.....it was hard and I hardly had anything on it. Once you get it really going, you will not spend so much time on it, just little updates here and there. Congrats!

8. goatiegurl*Oh

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    Thanks guys! :greengrin:

Good idea,I'm going to take my # off

The chocolate doe is a sweetheart,and although she's really fuzzy,from what I can tell she's looking really nice and I am very excited about her, hoping for great things in the show ring with her, we will see :) I really really really like her :love:

9. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Really nice job!!

10. goatiegurl*Oh

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    Anyone know of any other free sites that I could post a link to my site or an ad at? It would be nice to know if anyone was interested in kids before they're born lol