The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After waiting for two years on my Nubian Willow, who wouldn’t get pregnant, I bought a new doe in February, that was “hopefully bred”.
Turns out, she is bred!
This is Caramel, a LaMancha/ND cross. She is 3 years old and had twins last year at her old home.
Working animal Wood Fawn Terrestrial animal Pack animal

We saw 2 fetuses on the ultrasound.
She is due between June 8 and June 30.
Wood Working animal Carnivore Shade Fawn

She hasn’t started on her udder yet.
Caramel was bred by a LaMancha buck. I realize it is not ideal with her being a mini. But apparently as a FF she was bred by a full size Alpine, and had her kids without assistance.

My other -hopefully- pregnant girl is May, my 3 year old ND doe.
If she took she would be due July 7.
Goat Fawn Terrestrial animal Goat-antelope Snout

May had a single buckling as a FF in 2020.
She is on the chubby side, and always looks pregnant! 😂
Working animal Wood Fawn Terrestrial animal Snout

This is her earlier this month.
Tree Plant Sheep Sheep Wood

She is bred to Jeffrey, my ND buck.
Fence Working animal Sheep Grass Wood

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
6,385 Posts
Oh man, I cannot wait to see all those cute babies! Especially Caramel, to see the cute little ears on her kids! It will also be very exciting to see what her udder looks like. I'm so happy that you are getting to have babies again!!! 😍🥳

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yay!! Carmel is one of my favorite TGS goats! And May is beautiful! I'm excited to see what you get!
That is so sweet 🥰! I adore her too! She is such a cutie.
Here is a bonus picture of Caramel today. She has been rubbing herself along fences, feeders, anything that gives her a little scratch. So she rubbed along this berry bush… (she is on the right)
Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Plant Fawn

and then fell over 🤣!
Organism Grass Terrestrial animal Monochrome photography Soil

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh man, I cannot wait to see all those cute babies! Especially Caramel, to see the cute little ears on her kids! It will also be very exciting to see what her udder looks like. I'm so happy that you are getting to have babies again!!! 😍🥳
Me too!!
I bet they will all have LaMancha ears. Her udder has teats that point outward. We don’t mind, we are “udderly” backyard here 😆. But the size of her teats is good!

·
Registered
351 Posts
That is so sweet 🥰! I adore her too! She is such a cutie.
Here is a bonus picture of Caramel today. She has been rubbing herself along fences, feeders, anything that gives her a little scratch. So she rubbed along this berry bush… (she is on the right)
View attachment 228609

and then fell over 🤣!
View attachment 228610
Beauty and grace. Lol

1 - 20 of 270 Posts