The Goat Spot Forum banner
201 - 220 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
5,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
They are going to kid much closer together than I originally thought. Caramel does look like she’s carrying lower now and getting closer. So excited!
Yes, Caramel is taking her sweet time!
Good, I didn’t just imagine that, then.
And, me too!

I’m just gonna give up on guessing at this point 😂
Me too! 😛

Ooooooo so exciting🍿🥤😮🥤😮🥤🍿🍿😃
Yeeessss!!! 😱 o_O🤪

Definitely some good progress! Way to go Caramel!
Ooohhhh! It is really happening!

I think those babies look lower! Her udder is looking really nice so far. I think she's still got some time to fill though.
Thank you! I think so too, about her udder.
And yes, it still had some ”give” today.

Maybe she will surprise you in the morning and will be super full and ligaments gone!
Maybe! I’m not going anywhere!

·
Registered
5,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
Maybe she will surprise you in the morning and will be super full and ligaments gone!
So, apparently they were the ligaments ts that I have been feeling (new at this). Because this morning, they are not what they were this whole time. I had to dig to find them!
Her udder IS fuller, but could still fill more.
She is very vocal, which she normally only is in the evening before her grain.
Maybe tomorrow is the day.

·
Registered
Capriculturalist and Goat Slave
3,037 Posts
So, apparently they were the ligaments ts that I have been feeling (new at this). Because this morning, they are not what they were this whole time. I had to dig to find them!
Her udder IS fuller, but could still fill more.
She is very vocal, which she normally only is in the evening before her grain.
Maybe tomorrow is the day.
Yeah!! Come on Miss Caramel!! I'd say those are all fantastic signs!! Just FYI, this year was weird and udders filled more during active labor, and even then weren't as full as they could be.

·
Registered
5,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #215 ·
She has a red string of goo hanging out. She was lying in the sand, groaning a little, almost looking as if she was straining, but might have been just the heat.
I put her in her stall with the fan on her. She is having a meal of alfalfa hay.
It is getting real now!!!

·
Registered
5,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
201 - 220 of 301 Posts