The Goat Spot Forum banner
221 - 240 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #225 ·
I came back from the house, and she already had one that she was drying off.
Then two came out out the same time! They both had their heads out already. They were too far out to push one back in. I broke the sac and dried the noses and they were both alive! Then I sort of moved them a little, turning a bit, and she pushed both out!!!

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #238 ·
Yippie!!! Congratulations and great job! They’re just too cute! And doelings too!
Thank you!!! I still can’t believe it! 😊
They look great, Congratulations!
Thanks! 😃
Oh my! That was fast! They are just adorable. And wow! Having two come out at once must have been a bit crazy. But I'm glad all is well.
I know, right!! I thought it would be a couple of hours.
Thank you! 🤗
It was crazy, but it all went really quickly.
Those are precious little doelings, all three of them. For the both of you, congratulations and wonderful job.
Thanks! 🤗
Whaaaa? She pushed 2 out at the same time?? That is amazing. Trips and all of them girls!!! That is so exciting!! Congrats!
She is an amazing girl, that one!
Thanks! 😊
Wow Caramel, you're a kidding rockstar!! 🤩🤩 Love all their wittle alien ears. 🥰 Congrats on all the healthy girls!

What breed of buck was she bred to again?
I think she is too!!
Thanks 🥰
She was bred to a young gold LaMancha buck.
That was so FAST! Great job Caramel! And triplet girls! Honestly pushing two at once doesn’t surprise me considering she was first bred to a full blood alpine? buck.
I feel the same way!
Thanks! 😊
I was surprised and shocked, seeing the two babies sticking out!!! 😧 I honestly did not think they would all be alive. But after she got them out, I realized she must be really really wide!

Just adorable!
Thank you! 😀

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #239 ·
Triplet doelings makes it worth the wait! Good job mama!! 💕🎉💕🍀
@Moers kiko boars your gonna have to come up with another name stat! 😂
Thank you!!! 🥰
And in the end we didn’t really wait at all!!

221 - 240 of 299 Posts