majassive buck...

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by lesserweevil, Nov 4, 2007.

1. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
  2. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    i keep getting an error when i try to open the page. says page is not available & may have been moved sorry

3. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
  4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
  5. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    if you do it direct you'll have to manually add the (4).jpg to the end of the link.

6. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    the second one worked for me. OMG he is huge. very handsome to.

7. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Mass
    WOW! :shock: :shock: :shock:

He is BIG and handsome!

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    MY GOODNESS!!! He is HUGE!! What a hunk of goat :p

9. GSFarm

GSFarm New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Fairview, TN
    Oh My~~~ He's Ginormis!How tall is that woman behind him I wonder!

10. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    I don't know how big she is but I know that when I saw Scotty in the spring when I went to pick up Demi, he was about twice as long as any goat I'd ever seen !

By the way, Whissy was bred yesterday to a buck called Ashdene MrK. This is a picture of his mother, Ashdene Mystery:

http://www.allgoats.org.uk/gallery1.htm#Mystery

11. Rockytopsis

Rockytopsis New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    I could not tell by the size of him if he was all that big. It looked to me like the lady is very short and she is standing behind the goat and a arms length away. That would tend to make any goat look larger than he is.

At any rate he is a handsome fella.

12. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Wow is the only word. LOL

13. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well his mom was beautiful!

14. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
  15. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Wow he is big. I will have to get you guys a picture of my big whether baby drips. I gave him to a friend a while ago becuase her nephew liked him so much. Eli is four and he calls drips the circus goat. i was standing next to him the other day. The top of his head comes up to my shoulder and im about 5'4 if that gives you guys any idea on how big he is. of course his favorite goat in her herd is their little mini mancha that weighs about sixty lbs.
    Is that last goat a togg? i know they get longer hair but i have never seen it that long. My the grooming on that. Peruvian guinea pigs are more then enough brushing and combing for me.

beth

16. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I remember the buck I bred Val to, he was about as big as that buck, but not as long. He didn't break her luckily :shock: :lol:

17. cute kids

cute kids New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    i didn't know goats got that big! do you have to worry about kidding problems when you breed to somebody like that?

that long-haired guy is neat, but, boy, from what you have all said about stinky bucks..........i don't think i'd like to meet him during breeding season..

18. ksacres

ksacres New Member

Oct 30, 2007
    San Antonio Texas
    I'm also inclined to think the photo angle is making that buck look bigger than he really is. I have no doubt he's big, but he's probably not the monster that pic makes him appear to be. Most does will have the same size kids no matter what you breed her to. Her body makes good decisions-most of the time. They aren't really like cows in that way, where the bull decides-also, goats don't have freemartins-thank goodness!

19. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    I met that buck, and he is a monster. I have never seen a goat with a head that big! He is really majassive.

20. debpnigerians

debpnigerians New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    north central Texas
    Holy smokes :shock: but that guy makes me love my Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm betting there's not as much camera magic as it would seem in the pic.....check out the shadows on the ground. The handler my be a smallish person, but s/he's not standing all that far fom the goat. But even if it is camera angles etc, he's still HUGE!!!!!