Major Website Overhaul!!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by HollowbeadRanch, Jan 15, 2009.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I just completely changed my template and did a new logo for my website! The template change messed up a few things, but I am working to get them fixed! Take a look and see what you think!! If you see anything that you think might could be added or changed just let me know! Also, the Bucks and Does pages will be COMPLETELY different... I plan on working on them next week :thumb: So just ignore those two pages please.

http://www.HollowbeadRanch.com

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    It looks really good! You're off to a great start on the rebuild! We're in the process of changing our buck and doe pages a bit and boy is it taking forever!

3. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thank you! Yeah I have been working on the new Does and Bucks pages, but haven't finished them yet (which is why I haven't replaced the old ones yet). I have got to do some work on my homepage also... update the info and all. I still have to clear my breeding schedule and get it up and running, but that isn't really a pressing issue unless I end up purchasing some bred Does.

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    hwo did you do the google maps thing on your contact us page?

5. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Freewebs has all sorts of neat stuff like that in their widget bank! when you are editing a page you just click on the little blue flower (that takes you the widget bank) then click on tools... then maps & directions :greengrin:

6. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I dont think I have the same editor you do (as we discussed on Yahoo that other night) I still dotn know why I dont have teh option for the new editor :shrug:

7. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    You should have one of these two editor's and from either one this is what you click on to get to the widget bank...

Classic Editor
    [​IMG]

New Editor
    [​IMG]

Once you click on the widget bank for whichever type editor you are using you can follow the instruction above for finding the maps :wink: Hope this helps!!

8. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    :ROFL:

I put my adress in the google maps thingy on your website (which is an AWESOME idea, btw) and it tells me that, if I drove to your place, it would take me ....

55 days and 22 hours, just a measly 25,457km.

That trip apparently involves me driving to Papua New Guinea, then Japan, over to Hawaii, then across to Seattle and over to your place.

lol, I wonder why google maps thinks I can drive across the Pacific? :scratch:

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    hahahaha - my name is lit up on the bottom of that screen shot!!! :ROFL: :ROFL:

Busted for not doing my homework!!!!!!!!!

10. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Looks good!

And keren - :slapfloor:

11. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    thanks Brandi I will check it out

12. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    LOL!!! Keren that is hilarious!!!!! :ROFL:

Allison- OOOOPPPPPPSSSSSSS........... SORRY!!! :oops: :ROFL:

Epona- Thank you! :greengrin:

13. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Way off topic but -

The kid in the middle bottom. Black with tan undersides. What is that called? The color I mean. It's gorgeous! :love:

14. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    It is called Sundgau, or some people call it a blanket buckskin. It is one of my fav color patterns too!! That pic is actually of BoPeep the little Doeling I will be getting back next week :greengrin:

15. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I love the new set up, it looks really nice :thumb:

16. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama