The Goat Spot Forum banner
41 - 60 of 101 Posts

Administrator
What happens when you don鈥檛 duck low enough under a hot hotline? 馃槺

You yell out a uncontrollable yell, then laugh at yourself after, still feeling it, darn that hurt. 馃榿 馃お

Registered
What happens when you don鈥檛 duck low enough under a hot hotline? 馃槺

You yell out a uncontrollable yell, then laugh at yourself after, still feeling it, darn that hurt. 馃榿 馃お
Speaking from experience stepping over hot wire that's barbwire not wise move. . . Yes this happened when married to first husband. Cattle fields had electric barbwire. Touch wire get jolt, leg jumps, jeans get stuck on a barb. Leg gets pulled back into hot wire. Repeat. . . .repeat. . . Laughing at self so hard but also fussed at self for letting it happen.

Registered
Boots麓 #1 Fan
Speaking from experience stepping over hot wire that's barbwire not wise move. . . Yes this happened when married to first husband. Cattle fields had electric barbwire. Touch wire get jolt, leg jumps, jeans get stuck on a barb. Leg gets pulled back into hot wire. Repeat. . . .repeat. . . Laughing at self so hard but also fussed at self for letting it happen.
Ouch that鈥檚 no fun. I was knocked out by an electric wire when we first got the goats鈥..maybe that鈥檚 what鈥檚 wrong with me. We鈥檝e all been shocked so many times, we started an unofficial shockie club lol.

Registered
Ouch that鈥檚 no fun. I was knocked out by an electric wire when we first got the goats鈥..maybe that鈥檚 what鈥檚 wrong with me. We鈥檝e all been shocked so many times, we started an unofficial shockie club lol.
I should join your club. Do I have to get an electric invite?

Short time I worked for radio systems (pet safe) and we shocked our selves with the dog collars more often than we should shared lol. They did end up making a collar tester after awhile hahaha

Registered
Boots麓 #1 Fan
I should join your club. Do I have to get an electric invite?

Short time I worked for radio systems (pet safe) and we shocked our selves with the dog collars more often than we should shared lol. They did end up making a collar tester after awhile hahaha
Just having that job automatically qualifies you for the club

Registered
Raising Nigerian Dwarf goats as backyard milkers.
I鈥檓 pretty gun shy of electric fence now. I set up 200ft. for the goats and then tested it with my finger. It popped me. Then I got on the gator and went to the middle of the fence and put my finger on. I waited like 5 seconds and started to think something was wrong when it hit me. Hard. It hurt so bad. Then I went down to the very end of the fence and put my finger in, waited, and then it hit me even harder. I felt a shock on my hip too that hurt worse than my finger. Then I realized it was because I was touching metal on the gator. So now I don鈥檛 test fences while sitting on the gator. I鈥檓 even afraid of testing the fences at all. I put my finger on in between pulses and then yank it off again right before the next one so it takes me 4-5 tries to test the fence.

41 - 60 of 101 Posts