making sure they are preggo?

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by gotgoats, Jan 6, 2009.

1. gotgoats

gotgoats New Member

Nov 10, 2007
    oklahoma
    I have 2 does that I have not seen come back into heat. For me, they look bred, but I would like someone else to be the judge. What do you all think?
    Dora
    [​IMG]
    Wendy
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for your call on this!

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    It looks to me that they are - but the second one looks to have a bit of an udder going???

3. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I'm going to say yes. Do you know when they are due? The second one looks to have an udder coming in. . . .

4. gotgoats

gotgoats New Member

Nov 10, 2007
    oklahoma
    They would be due the 2nd week of March. They both appear to be making an udder to me. This is their 2nd time around. I'm thrilled to hear that! Thank you :)

5. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Yeah, I took a look at my does today and they sure are getting big bellies on them-at least the ones who are bred are. I think Scrumptious could have triplets again and she is not due 'till March. These will be my first purebred kids out of her-I can't wait. One of her Saanen cross kids looks like she could have twins. I'd say you shouls have some kids out of those two.

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    If they're due the 2nd week of March then you should be able to feel a little bit of udder starting. I have several due the first week and second week of March and all have little pooches down there.